*Page Updated February 11, 2021 @ 2:19pm
Starting March 7th @ 10am we will be worshiping inside the building here at Bethel.
The pandemic taught us that CHURCH is so much more than a building, but it will be wonderful to worship together in our sanctuary again. We can’t wait for you to join us!
We will be starting with one service @ 10am each Sunday, and then building from there.
Many connect groups will be meeting in the building throughout the week as well starting next week. If you are interested in joining a connect group check out gobethelchurch.com/connect
We will still be continuing Church On The Lawn each Sunday @ 9am before the move inside Sunday, March 7th @ 10am.
Guidelines For Attendance
In an effort to love everyone in our community, our church is committed to upholding CDC guidelines as well as those for Palm Beach County. When you attend, we ask that you please respect the following:
- Do not attend if you have a cough, fever, or other COVID/FLU symptoms.
- Wear a mask or cloth face-covering inside the building.
- Follow the social distancing practices we all have become accustomed to.
- No RSVP is required for entry, but if the sanctuary or classrooms reach capacity, you may be redirected.
- In order to help with social distancing, we ask that you don’t linger in the hallways and foyer. This will keep the flow of traffic moving.
- We’ve changed the seating arrangement in the sanctuary so that individuals and family groups can sit in small clusters of chairs while socially distancing.
Kids Ministry & Other Ministries
At first, everyone will be in the sanctuary, including children. We will evaluate each week and open up sections (nursery, pre-k, elementary) of the kids ministry as we have the volunteers, equipment, and safety to do so.
This same plan applies to other ministries of the church.
We were streaming our services well before the pandemic hit, and will continue to do so, even as we go back into the building. We understand everyone is dealing with this pandemic in different ways. So if you aren’t ready to be back in person, then we look forward to continuing to worship with you online!
FM Radio | Parking Lot
For those of you that would like to be on campus but do not feel comfortable to be inside, we will continue to broadcast the audio over 91.1 in the parking lot as well.
Church On The Lawn
For the Sundays leading up to the move back inside we will continue having Church On The Lawn as it is currently constructed.